Monday, October 10, 2016

Another Day in Stripes

Solids, neutrals, and stripes have become my main go to picks. I don't crave color and novelty prints like I used to; funny how one's preferences change. Stripes are what make up the most of my closet, I'm thinking it might be time for change, but in the meantime I'll stick to my stripes.

I finally wore this pinstripe dress that I thrifted at Family Thrift Center Outlet from this haul. 


and here's how I wore it out! I paired it with a black double breasted blazer vest to balance out the pinstripes and added strappy heels to dress it up. 

Dress: Liz Claiborne - Family Thrift Center Outlet $2
Vest: Banana Republic (Org. $120) $45 (Same!)
Purse: Chanel? - Thrifted $1
Heels: Charlotte Russe - $29 (Same!)

What's your favorite print/pattern to wear?

-A.




No comments:

Post a Comment