Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy November!

October was a super busy month for me! Lots of work and travel; it'll be nice to get back into the swing of blogging. I have plenty of stories and outfits to share with you guys!

After being in Alaska for a week, it's safe to say that I really missed Dallas. I missed the warm weather and vibrant city life.

A typical weekend for me calls for an outing to lunch or out strolling in Deep Ellum/Bishop Arts; very different from the small poplulated Fairbanks.


Cameo Necklace: handme down
Blouse: Ro & De via thrifted $2
Leggings: Cotton On $10 (SAME)
Flats: Gap $35 (SAME)
Tote: Ted Baker via gifted (SIMILAR)



It's still pretty hot, so I'm making my outfits look a bit more fall by wearing darker colors. The Ro & De blouse is that perfect oxblood color and lightweight enough to wear until it gets cold.  It's definately a great color to make black pop. The blouse came from this thrift haul.

I'm hoping temperatrues will cool down (but not Alaska cool) enough for me to wear lightweight long sleeve pieces. 

Can't wait to share my Alaskan stories with you!

-A. 






No comments:

Post a Comment