Sunday, September 11, 2016

Shades of Pink

Pink is one of my least favorite colors. I only have maybe 3 pink things? I did fall in love with this dainty and whimsical Johnny Was tunic from this Family Thrift Outlet haul. 

I kept the look super airy, light and fresh by pairing the tunic with light wash jeans. I also finally wore these Coach sandals that I bought at the end of last summer for a ridiculously good deal. I've been keeping my looks really simple and accessorie free. I'm trying to figure out how to incorporate my massive brooch collection into everyday wear...

Sorry about the weird lighting!
Jeans: Rag & Bone via Intermix - $75 (org. $198) 
Wedges: Coach via Dillard's - $30 (org. $150)

What are colors that you least like to wear?

-A. 


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment