Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fall Ready!

The days aren't as hot (maybe..), so I've started to layer my clothes. I've retired that olive green vest that I lived in all last summer and I've moved on to this olive lightweight jacket/heavy button up from Banana Republic! I've already worn it several times and with several different ways.

The trick to layering during warm days, is by wearing sheer/superlight weight and sleeveless tops underneath.


This was definately a great outfit to wear on a rainy day. As for the accessories, I added a gold tassel bracelet, a pair of handcuff rings(!), and the vintage leather purse with studded with coins that I've been obsessed with. 

Olive Utility Button Down - Banana Republic - $12 (Same One!)
Smocked Sleeveless Tank - Simply Vera via McCart Thrift Center - $3
Frame Denim "Le Skinny de Jeanne" - Intermix - $130ish (Same!)
White Converse - 3rd Party Purchase - $40 (Same!)


How do you feel about layering while the days are still warm?
-A. 


No comments:

Post a Comment