Friday, September 2, 2016

Skirts on Skirts

It's been a minute since I went thrifting...Ha! Not really! I should probably focus on actually showing you my outfits, but I'm too excited about showing you all the fun things I find.

I was running out about when I decided to stop at Family Thrift Center's Arlington location. I try not to go as much so I can go to the outlet's $2 Thursday, but not everything makes it to the outlet. 

I didn't find much, but I did get lucky finding skirts! It's something that I usually struggle with, even when shopping at regular priced stores.



1. H&M Denim Skirt -$2.92

I was really surprised to find this denim A-line mini, just because they're so in right now! You all know that I wear the one I have from F21 all the time, so I'm excited to have this one in a lighter wash and with different style pockets. 


2. Elie Tahari Pencil Skirt - $ 1.65

So, Tahari is super expensive! The front is pretty plain, but I loved all the faux leather detailing on the back and satin lining. I took a chance and hoped that it would fit me. Sure enough, it fits like a glove! I have no idea where I'll wear it to, but I suppose I could dress it down. A skirt like this normally costs $180 -$280? Talk about a deal! 




I also found the most amazing DKNY 3/4 velvet jacket!! The cool circular flounce sleeves and separating zipper are what makes it special. I splurged a bit and spent $10, but I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it. I can picture it with lace top, dark wash jeans, and brown ankle booties...is it Fall yet?!


I promise I'll start showing off more outfits and less hauls. Actually, more of a balance of both! I've found so many cool things and have lots of fun outfits to show you guys. 

-A.


No comments:

Post a Comment