Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Feeling Zen

I've strayed so far away from dressing vintage, but I still love finding deals at the thrift store! I've become obsessed with denim and finding different ways to wear them. I think it's a bit more complex than just wearing vintage dresses.  I've sold quite the majority of my vintage clothing so I can have more closet space for "new" thrifted clothes.  I'm not quite sure where my style is going, but I'm having fun trying to figure it out.

I wore this outfit the other day for dinner and thrifting.  I had stumbled across this cool Buddha piece a few weeks ago.  I requested to document my outfit with it.  I love finding hidden art in my city; especially when you aren't looking.




            

Outfit Details:
White Button up Blouse - Forever 21 ($13)
Jeans - 7 For All Mankind ($0; Hand-me down from co-worker)
Suede Boots - Dolce Vita via Marshall's ($70)

I hadn't been thrifting in months, so I was super excited to see what I could find. I spent awhile looking, but didn't find anything.  I was ready to walk out the door when I spotted a sweater I liked. It turns out it was Madewell and only $4.99!!  If you go to the Madewell store, they usually run about $80.  Finding that sweater made me want to look through the other sweaters. To my surprise, I found a Northface zip up Polartec sweater for $3.99!! It looks just like new! They usually run around $160 I believe. Talk about a steal! The sweaters are perfect for my upcoming Alaska trip.  I'm ready to go back to a thrift store and see what else I can find before all the winter clothes disappears. 


-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment