Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My experience at Fashion X

If you live in Dallas and know anything about fashion events, then I'm sure you heard all about Fashion X.

Fashion X was a 3 night event showcasing different designers from the area including season 3 winners of Project Runway.

A friend gifted me a ticket ($200) to a front row seat. It was a lot of fun being able to be in the audience instead of helping out in the back.

It didn't really occur to me to take pictures of the designers that were showcasing, but I did document my favorites of the night.

Pre-Show Mingling c/o The Vanna Collins Show:


Quick Note: As for what I wore, a black two toned cocktail dress with a dark brown mink stole.

A couple of my favs:


Finale from Rare Trends

Finale from Esè Azenabor. Whom I've had the pleasure of working backstage before.

Another Designer that really stuck out to me was Isabella Rose Taylor. She made headlines for opening New York Fashion Week at only 13 years old. I think that's really inspiring!






No comments:

Post a Comment