Friday, November 1, 2013

November Already?

I can't believe we're already into November! I know my posts have been a little slow the past couple of weeks, but I had a lot of midterms. I'm happy that school has slowed a bit down and I can get back to sewing and planning for the future of Through the Alley.

I have a plaid dress I recently finished and am working on three other sewing projects. I'm working on two dresses for the Emery Sew-Along and a blouse for the Bow Neck Blouse Sew-Along.

Oh boy and then do I have a surprise for those of you that are vintage sewists or are interested in vintage sewing! (;

As for now, I will leave you with today's outfit.

Cashmere Sweater - Gift
Brooch - Vintage, Gift
Belt - Forever 21
Skirt - Vintage, J.Crew via Thrifted

I just paired a simple cashmere sweater with a vintage J.Crew skirt. So the look wasn't frumpy, I added a belt at the waist and a brooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment