Monday, October 7, 2013

Vintage Costume Jewelry

I recently have been becoming obsessed with vintage costume jewelry. I would casually buy it here and there, but never kept an eye out for something specific. The only exception being bakelite. I know that stamped jewelry has more value than jewelry with no stamps. I knew of Miriam Haskell and Sarah Coventry, but I'm now learning about Coro, Trifari, Gerry's, and others!

I was telling my mom about how I want to get more into vintage costume jewelry and she gave some of her pieces!

If you follow me on instagram, you might have seen the arm full load. I wanted to share my top favorite pieces that she gave me.

I believe this set is from the 60's and is signed West Germany.


I think this one might be my favorite. It's signed Coro and love the fact it came with matching earrings.


This one is much prettier in person than in the picture. It has small iridescent stones and it's absolutely stunning put on.


and here is the much talked about Miriam Haskell! My mom says she picked this pretty up at a garage sale for $5!!! Can you believe that?!



There are lots of other necklaces she gave me, but I just wanted to show what I think are the prettiest! I'm sure I'll eventually wear everything else soon and you'll see them in my outfit posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment