Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey! Hi! Hello!

It's been awhile, huh? I wish I could have had the time to continue blogging, but I never imagined a fashion sketching class would take up all my time :( I figured tonight would be good time to start up again! I have a couple of completed dresses that I need to write about, so I haven't given up on sewing (; I also just got back from a 2 week trip to Chicago and Winston-Salem (NC), which was pretty fun and I picked up lots of neat things for the shop. While I was gone, I came up with the decision of including a tad bit more of my life and day to day outfits. So if there's anything in specific you'd like to see or hear about, just let me know :p That's pretty much it! I hope all of you who read this are having a fantastic day/night!

Allie

I'll leave you with this picture from my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment