So far I've only completed two other dresses /: I still have 2 weeks left of summer and I'm going to see how much I can accomplish!
My most recent sewing project was Simplicity's 6459 from 1966 (View 1). I used this vintage teal and black polka dotted linen from my stash.
When I completed the dress, it ended up being way too big for me. It's funny because I'm a bust 36 and the pattern I used was for a bust 35. I'm glad it was bigger instead of smaller because it was easy to fix through the side seams and darts.
Other than that, I really love the way it turned out! (: By far, this is my favorite dress I've made.