1. First and Foremost, I have started on another dress! I'm obsessed with sewing now at days, it's crazy! This dress or "the lemon tie dress" as I've come to name it, is from McCalls 6339 (late 50's, early 60's). I know the pattern says it's a house coat, but I'm sute it'll make a good dress. It calls for 6 yards and has many darts, so I'm sure it's going to take me awhile to finish since it's so tedious. I've already sewn the skirt, but I still have pattern pieces to cut out and to gather the ruffles and basically sew the other pieces.
2. Like I said I'm pretty obsessed with sewing and vintage patterns lately. I went to Joann's on Friday and all the Vogue patterns were on sale for $3.99, so I bought most of the vintage ones and a few of their modern designs. I also bought 3 patterns from ebay and 11 patterns from an antique mall today (the 11 aren't included in the picture -_-)
3. I will start doing outfit posts again now that the weather is starting to warm up!
4. I will be updating the shop within two weeks, so keep an eye out on that
5. Thrifting and Antiquing posts will be quite low since I've been spending too much money on patterns and fabric
and that's about it! Is there anything you'd like to see on my blog? I'd really love to hear from you!