Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Estate Sale

A few weekends ago, I randomly came across this estate sale in a neighboring town. It was the last day of the sale so there really wasn't much, but on the bright side everything was 50% off!

The first thing I came across was this Western Union Telegraph Company notebook. I have no idea if it served a purpose at one point or another, but I thought it would make a good addition to my stationary/notebook collection.



The next thing I found was also for my stationary/notebook collection. I looked in the box not expecting to find anything too great, but the comics on the paper are actually funny :)





Another thing I found was this Merle Norman power box. I had to get it because I usually see them at antique malls, but they're quite pricey. I plan on cleaning it out and using it for my jewelry.



The last item I found was this small vintage tote bag from 1975. I'm currently in the process of gathering things for a giveaway and thought this was perfect since it's vintage and it has Texas on it :) So be expecting that on a giveaway in the near future :)


4 comments:

  1. oooh i love love love the bag! aaaand i love the note paper! oh its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tillie: Thanks! (: I feel in love the stationary and thought the tote bag would be ideal for a giveaway since it has Texas and I live in Texas lol oh and the fact that it's vintage too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute finds, allie! :D

    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete