Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Family Thrift Outlet Haul #5

It had taken me several months before I had a free day to visit Family Thrift Oultet in Fort Worth! I always leave with a large bag of clothes for under $40. You really can't beat that! Everything is always $2 on Thursdays! I found a few gems including Milly and Armani Exchange. Here's what I found!

Handbags:

1. Faux Gucci?


I quickly grabbed this without inspecting it. It looks authentic excpet for the plac that says Gucci, is slightly crooked. There's a serial number and everthing though. What should I do with it?

Dresses:



This nautical inspired shift dress will be perfect for casual outings. 

2.  Mark and James by Badgley Mischka 

                   

The crepe material of this one shoulder dress is what caught my eye. I had no idea that Badgley Mischka had a cheaper line. I couldn't find much info on the brand, but you can find it on Rent the Runway! The couple of dresses they have retail between $345 and $660. It was definately a steal! I just need an occasion to wear it to. 

3. Milly


I was so excited to find this Milly dress! Milly is one of my favorite brands. A similar silk dress is right under $600!!! 

4. H & M 

           

  I'm sure I'll get plenty of wear out of this casual t-shirt dress.

5. 

            

This romper is brand new with the tags! Sadly, it has the price portion ripped out. 

Tops:


                                             
This frilly black tank is prefect for dressing up or down.

2. J.Crew


Just a casual tank for everyday wear.



I've never found anything from River Island, so I was pretty excited when I found this piece. I was  hoping it was a dress, but it ended up being a tunic. 



I like the idea of two layered tees and the fabrics are super soft!

5.  


I've seen graphic tees all over magazines, so I snatched this up!

6.  Armani Exchange 

 

This cold shoulder sweater is light enough to wear through the rest of spring (hopefully!) and easy to dress up.

7.  H&M


I fell in love with this vest! I can't wait for it to get chilly again. 

13 items for $26! Not bad at all. It was worth it for just the Milly dress alone.

-A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment