Wednesday, August 3, 2016

4th of July in Austin Pt. 2

On to the 2nd outfit of my long weekend in Austin! This is the last picture I took because I totally forgot to take pictures of my other "nice outfits". The rest were also super casual, like tees and shorts.

This day was spent at brunch and wandering around downtown with my friends.

We ate at this cute little place called Olivia.  I ate the Olivia Benedict, which was pretty amazing!! I highly recommend you checking it out if you're in Austin.


As for what I wore, I kept it casual. I still kept the boho vibe with the cold cut shoulder blouse and the vintage blouse. Both finds from Family Thrift Outlet.  How cool is this statue of Willie Nelson, by the way? 

Sunglasses: Ray Bans - $215
Purse: Vintage via Family Thrift Outlet - $2
Top: Xhileration via Family Thrift Outlet - $2
Jeans: Rag & Bone via Intermix - Originally $225 --> $62

If you can't tell I enjoy mixing high end pieces with low end pieces, I think it keeps things interesting. Because I thrift so much, I'm able to splurge on certain items. Don't get me wrong thought, I'm all about finding a great deal!

-A. 





SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!
    You look bomb in that outfit. Xx
    http://erubescentecstasy.com

    ReplyDelete