Monday, June 6, 2016

A Not So Rainy Day

Don't you just hate when you dress wrong for the weather. It was supposed to rain all last week and the day I wore this outfit, it was super sunny!  It seems like I can never get it right.

Sticking to my typical black/grey/white palette, I decide to break it up by throwing an indigo denim jacket.  

I'm not sure how I'm going to function this summer! I definitely want to break out of my typical color scheme and wear lighter materials. I also need to figure out to to keep denim in my rotation as the hotter days approach us.

Denim Jacket: Mango - Borrowed
Stripe Mock Neck Blouse: Francesca's - $32
Dark Grey/Black Jeans: Rag and Bone via Intermix - $12 (org. $192)
Booties: Soda via Lulu's - $30

Now to plan summer outfits!

-A.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment