Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Black and White

Remember when I was obsessed with novelty prints and color?

I don't know what happened to that! I find myself being drawn to solid colors; mainly shades of black, grey, and white. I'm also learning that I love clean, straight lines. Don't get me wrong, I still love a touch of femininity thrown in the mix.

 Saturday, I spent the day exploring and eating with my boyfriend. I kept my outfit super simple. Black high waisted skinny jeans with a loose vertical striped blouse.

Blouse: Forever 21 - $25



One of the things I love about this blouse, is the ruffle on the second layer. It definitely keeps my outfit a bit more feminine.

Btw, how cool is the building I chose to use as my backdrop?

I couldn't find that much info, but the company still exists. From my understanding, they sell machinery for construction. I did find this neat article that talks about how there's a tunnel underneath the building connected to the Ambassador Hotel. It used to be a speakeasy during prohibition. I love finding buildings with a bit of history to them!


Here's what it looked like between between 1930 & 1945! 

-A.

1 comment:

  1. Another great look—and also loving the long hair!

    ReplyDelete