Monday, February 22, 2016

Intro: Bullet Journaling

I have a new obsession; bullet journaling.

Bullet journaling is basically a to do list that combines sketches, writing, motivation, or basically anything you! It differs from a planner because you create the layout however you want and start with a blank page. Everyday can be different or the same, depending on your mood.

I already have 2 other planners. One I use for financial purposes and the other I write my homework/plans/appointments/work schedule etc. I've been using the bullet journal more as a daily to do list. 

I've found it to be really effective in helping me from procreating and helping me keep in touch with my creative side.  I've noticed since I started using the bullet journaling method, I've been able to accomplish much more in a day than before.

I've been doing it for a little over a week and this is what it looks like! I even made a separate Instagram account so I can post what my lists look like everyday! (@anotherplannerjunkie)







Sorry that they're bit out of order! Also, can you spot the mistakes lol




Would you be interested if I keep posing what my bullet journal looks like? I'll be sure to write a post on how to get started!

What's your favorite way of staying organized?

-A. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your bullet journaling! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm thinking of doing a monthly favorites post. They're not app pretty 😓

      Delete