Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday the 13th

Happy Friday the 13th!

 I've never believed in unlucky days, so I never quite understood the dread of Friday the 13th. I've always thought of it as a regular day. This morning I woke up with a different mentality and told myself it would be a lucky day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, but it was definitely a good day. It's amazing how the power of thought can affect you! It makes wonder why I don't tell myself positive things in the morning everyday. It's definitely something I'm going to work on.


These days my life has been filled with uncertainty and change. I've been beyond stressed and worried about all the changes happening. I now look forward with excitement of the possibilities that lay ahead because of the positive day I had. 

The weather today was amazing! It was perfect for what I've decided is my uniform. My uniform for the month consists of booties, jeans, and an oversized sweater. I'm not really feeling like wearing dresses or skirts these days, but I'm sure that'll change. 


Soda combat booties via Lulu's $35 

While looking for a new lunch spot, I made my boyfriend stop at this colorful wall. I thought it would be a great background for my mostly black outfit. The mural is by Michael Reeder. It's absolutely gorgeous in person and my photo doesn't do it any justice! You can see a bigger picture here, in case you're not a Dallas local.

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment