Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Fall Style


Finally the weather has cooled and I can bring out my sweaters.  

I'm sure you've noticed my style do a major change. It's much more relaxed and casual. It's a bit difficult deciding what to wear and how to get the most wear out of garments. I think that's what started to frustrate me about vintage clothes. I always felt like I could wear a garment once or twice a year. I don't think what my current style is evolving to will say this lax forever. I miss my hats and brooches, I just haven't quite figured out how to style it with the modern. 

Today I threw on an oversized sweater with my "girlfriend" jeans from Gap. I really like the way these looser on the leg, but not waist jeans fit.  I'm also super obsessed with the crop jean look; I love wearing  them with heels. 

Sweater - Gap - $14
Jeans - Girlfriend Jeans via Gap - $35
T-strap Wedges - Doll House via Ross - $10


As the season brings winter, I hope to refine my style. I'm planning on posting a lot more, so I hope to hear from you all!

-A. 



No comments:

Post a Comment