Sunday, June 14, 2015

Summer Days

As the days get hotter, it gets a bit more challenging to find fun summer activities to do. All the rain we've had has done nothing but make Dallas more humid and full of mosquitos. Gross!

It seems like fun indoor activities are getting harder to find. Well not necessarily getting hard to find. It's just how many times can you go to the movies or your favorite store without it getting old. 

One of my favorite things to do to beat the heat is to head out to the Dallas Museum of Art. It's always free minus some exhibits. I love going there not only because of the art, but also the fact that I never get to finish seeing everything. Another reason I love going there is that it's so close to Klyde Warren Park and food trucks. A snow cone from Mad Grill is a total must!

As for what I wore, I kept it comfortable with a jersey circle skirt and a jersey/chiffon peter pan collared tee shirt.

Sunglasses - Francesca's, $5
Tee - Urban Outfitters, $20
Skirt - Cotton On, $10
Shoes - Forever 21, $13


What's your favorite way to beat the summer heat?

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment