Saturday, June 6, 2015

Black on Black

Thought I'd share a quick/short post on what I wore to the Fashion Scoop Daily launch party the other night.

I wore a loose shift dress with a tie collar that I found last week at the thrift store. I promise to post that thrift haul soon! I paired it with my vintage slingback Ferragamo pumps and recently thrifted Chanel bag for a late 60's/designer chic vibe. Glad this outfit only cost me around $17.

Sunglasses - Francesca's, $5
Dress - Urban Outfitters Brand via Thrifted, $10
Purse - Chanel via Thrifted, $1
Shoes - Ferragamo via Thrifted, $6

I was happy to be able to celebrate the launch of Fashion Scoop Daily's new website and help out with the fashion presentation. They are some of the sweetest and most dapper men in Dallas. Be sure to check out the new website!

I will say the most eventful part of the night was getting stuck in a small elevator with 7 models, a makeup artist, and a fellow wardrobe stylist for half an hour! Thank you to the Dallas Fire Department for saving us!

Here I am at the terrace of The Joule after that fiasco! Such a beautiful view!


- A.




No comments:

Post a Comment