A week or so ago Marie from A Sewing Odyssey, who happens to be pretty awesome, gave me the "I Am All That" blog award! (: I've finally gotten enough time to sit down at the Corner Bakery right by my school to answer the questions that the blog award came with.
1. What size shoe do you wear? If you wear a size 7, can I borrow your shoes?
I wear an 8 1/2 usually, but sometimes I'll wear a 9. I guess it all depends on the shoe. Oh and anyone is welcome to borrow my shoes although I don't have a large variety because I HATE and I mean ABSOLUTELY HATE shoe shopping! It makes me really cranky! lol On a brighter note, I do have this good shoe story. I had been eyeing these Seychelles teardrop t-straps from Urban Outfitters, but the $98 price tag stopped me from buying them. Well on Saturday I happened to be browsing the shoes at Nordstrom Rack and happened to find them for only $16 :D I can't wait to wear them!
2. 30s or 60s
Oh this is a tough one! I really love the 30's but I also really love the 60's! I have tons of things from the 60's like patterns, dresses, shirts, skirts, thermos, a cocktail set, jewelry, bags, and a pair of shoes. From the 30's I only have a celluloid bow brooch and a pocket mirror. To be honest, I love all eras equally and would love to have things from all of them! (:
3. Have you ever kissed someone you shouldn't have?
Eeek! I really hate these sort of questions! but the answer would be no.
4. Have you ever been poisoned? Was it by the girlfriend of the person you kissed? That is awesomely "Knot's Landing”.
I've had food poisoning if that counts lol and what in the world is "Knot's Landing"?
5.Who's on your "Celebrity Free Pass" list (top 5)?
This question is harder than number 2! -____-
okay here we go, in no particular order:
1. Oli Sykes - I think he's absolutely gorgeous! I met him once and asked him if I could shake his hand haha how smooth right?!
2. Alex Turner - I enjoy his music, he dresses nice, and he's attractive. I know I'm jealous of Alexa Chung!
3. George Craig - He's a Burberry model and in a band :O
4. Alex Gaskarth - Funny Story: When I was 16 I met him for the first time. I was really panicked and didn't know what to say so I just blurted out "Will you marry me one day?!" How embarrassing! I even feel embarrassed typing it haha He was really nice about and it and said "Sure! Is next week okay?" To my dismay that never happened haha
Awkwardly enough, I have this picture in a frame right next to my sewing machine -___-
5. Eeek I really don't know who to put here :/ I think I'll just skip it since I've spent a lot of time on this post already.
I would love to give this award to my followers! I'd love to see how y'all answer the questions! (: