As soon as I finished my '73 dress, I realized how easy it was to use a pattern and it made me want to start on a new sewing project. I decided that I should start with the easiest pattern I had and hopefully, eventually get to the harder patterns. I picked this pretty simple zipper and button less A-line dress from 1965. I had only managed to cut some of the pieces out and today I finally finished cutting and started sewing! I finished sewing the darts, stay stitched the collar and sleeves, sewed the two back pieces, and attached the shoulders. It looks like a big green blob right now, but I plan on finishing it by Sunday, so we'll see how it turns out!
I'm making view 3 (:
Pinning the pattern to the fabric.
Drawing out the darts.
This is what the dress looks like so far; a giant green blob -_-