Sunday, January 16, 2011

Paper Crafts

I had never tried doing any sort of paper craft, I've always thought it required too much thought and would be frustrating. Well today I tried it for the first time and I really enjoyed it! I bought a binder for my ready to wear construction class and thought it need to be jazzed up! I thought about just making a collage for it, but I thought I should try to think of something more creative and more me. I'm an avid collector of matryoshka dolls or Russian nesting dolls so this is what I ended up doing in two hours with construction paper and glue!




So what do you think?


It was much easier and enjoyable than I though it would be! I think I'm going to start doing this sort of thing more often (:

P.S. Sorry for the blurriness!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm not big on the paper projects, but now you're making me want to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never liked them either, but this project was really fun and easy! (:

    ReplyDelete