Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review: Beauty Box 5 - February '16

Okay, so I am in love with every product that BB5 sent me this month! If you aren't already subscribed, you really should! It's a great price and it's really cool to get new items to try.


What I received:


What it does/supposed to do? 
Body wash that is full of antioxidants and provides a glow.

My thoughts:
This body wash smells so good! It's a nice balance and isn't overpowering like other body washes that I've tried out before. I didn't notice too much of a difference from other body washes though. My skin still looked the same.


What it does/supposed to do?
Longwear lip liner

My thoughts:
I am so in LOVE with this lip pencil!!! It's super long lasting; I wear it for up to 12 hour periods. I've tried all sorts of lip liners/pencils and this is the only one I've tried that doesn't dry out your lips. It glides on super smooth. I also love the color! It's a light reddish brown. I think it's a bit to brown to wear on its own, but I love it with my neutral lipsticks. I've been wearing it everyday since I first tried it out. This is something I will for sure purchase again!


What it does/supposed to do?
Moisturizing all natural and organic lip balm. No GMO's, petroleum free, and not tested on animals.

My thoughts:
I didn't realize how cool this product was until I looked it up. The ingredients in the balms are amazing! They also have all sorts of flavors/scents, such as root beer.  I did like this lip balm, it's not oily like others. It also has a really good taste, but without being all you taste. (Hope that makes sense!)


What it does/supposed to do?
3 in 1 pigment. Functions as eyeshadow, highlighter, and blush. For all skin tones.

My thoughts:
This product is AWESOME!! It gives you such a pretty glow! I also love the way it looks as eyeshadow. The first time I wore, I received so many compliments on my make up. Everyone told me I had a dewey look. I think that's due to this pigment. I highly recommend it and will purchase it. It's also long lasting and extremely light.


What it does/supposed to do?
Light weight and water proof primer.

My thoughts:
I actually really liked this primer a lot better than 2 Faced and Urban Decay. It's not oily at all and lasts at least 12 hours. A little goes a long way!

Here I am wearing the products! I paired the lip liner with Bobbi Brown's Lipstick in Apricot.



Now to wait for my next Beauty Box 5!

-A.


No comments:

Post a Comment