Saturday, October 17, 2015

Feeling 70's

With the 1970's being one of the trendiest fall looks you can go for, I thought I'd give it a shot. Denim is one of the easiest items items that you can style. So when I came across this denim A-Line at Forever 21, I knew it would have a ton of styling opportunities! 

The skirt reminded of a skirt that I've seen Alexa Chung wear several times. I'm also pretty sure it's from her AG line.

This is such a versatile skirt! I'm really looking forward to seeing how many ways I can wear this skirt.

Yesterday, I paired up my denim skirt with a vintage pussy bow blouse that I thrifted during the summer. To finish the look, I added black/wooden platform heels and my little Chanel cross body.


Blouse: 1970's via thrifted $2
Denim Skirt: Forever 21  - $13
Shoes: Urban Outfitters - Old
Bag - Chanel via thrifted $1

How do you all feel about the 1970's trend going on for the season?

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment