Happy National Thrift Day!
I thought what better day to show off my most recent purchase from Thrift Town. I got really lucky and was able to find a lot of transitional/early fall pieces for my wardrobe. Mainly, a lot of shirts! But some cool pieces.
I came home with three large bags full of clothes. I'm sure if I would have stayed longer, then I probably would have found more.
1. Oversized beige turtle neck sweater to be thrown over boyfriend jeans or leggings and booties for a comfy "street style chic" look. $3
2. White turtle neck to use for creating layers. I can also see this with a vest and wide legged pants. $3
3. This tunic that appears to plain, but has a nice shirring detail in the back. $3
4. Another turtleneck for this gal! I'm really feeling the 1970's vibe for the upcoming season.
5. I am obsessed with this chambray top with embroidery detailing at the chest. $3
6. I think this dress shirt looks cool with the soft shiring in the back. Perfect for leggings or jeggings and some booties! $1
7. Everyone needs a secretary blouse. There's something so romantic and feminine about it. $1
8. I think everyone needs a leather vest this season. I would feel comfortable mixing most of these tops with this vest. $3
9. This is my favorite find! A pencil skirt in lambskin, it's so soft! I can only imagine what it's like touching a new Chanel bag. $12.50
10. Another stripe shirt with denim detailing. I feel like the denim on denim look isn't going anywhere, so it's good to find different variations of the blouse. $3
11. I probably didn't need this, but I couldn't say no to this 100% silk dress from Zara. It's very Hermes like! $3
12. The most amazing suede fringe skirt. It's super awesome when on! $5
13. And lastly, another button up. One that's good for summer, fall, and layering. $1
Til next time!