Monday, August 17, 2015

National Thrift Day Haul

Happy National Thrift Day!

I thought what better day to show off my most recent purchase from Thrift Town. I got really lucky and was able to find a lot of transitional/early fall pieces for my wardrobe. Mainly, a lot of shirts! But some cool pieces.


I came home with three large bags full of clothes. I'm sure if I would have stayed longer, then I probably would have found more.


1. Oversized beige turtle neck sweater to be thrown over boyfriend jeans or leggings and booties for a comfy "street style chic" look. $3


2. White turtle neck to use for creating layers. I can also see this with a vest and wide legged pants. $3


3. This tunic that appears to plain, but has a nice shirring detail in the back. $3


4. Another turtleneck for this gal! I'm really feeling the 1970's vibe for the upcoming season.


 5. I am obsessed with this chambray top with embroidery detailing at the chest. $3


6. I think this dress shirt looks cool with the soft shiring in the back. Perfect for leggings or jeggings and some booties! $1



7. Everyone needs a secretary blouse. There's something so romantic and feminine about it. $1


8. I think everyone needs a leather vest this season. I would feel comfortable mixing most of these tops with this vest. $3


9. This is my favorite find! A pencil skirt in lambskin, it's so soft! I can only imagine what it's like touching a new Chanel bag. $12.50



10. Another stripe shirt with denim detailing. I feel like the denim on denim look isn't going anywhere, so it's good to find different variations of the blouse. $3


11. I probably didn't need this, but I couldn't say no to this 100% silk dress from Zara. It's very Hermes like! $3


12. The most amazing suede fringe skirt. It's super awesome when on! $5


13. And lastly, another button up. One that's good for summer, fall, and layering. $1


Til next time!

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment