Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Thrifty Transformation No. 1

Something I've been asked a lot is to show before and afters of my thrifted clothes DIYs. I've decided to start a series called "Thrifty Transformations". I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post these, but I'll keep them coming as much as I can.

To bring this series to life, I decided to start with this unflattering tunic dress in a gorgeous mustard color. I thrifted this dress last winter for 85 cents! (I keep track of what I spend) Another reason why I bought this dress was because of the beautiful lacy floral neckline.


What I did to transform and/or make it more flattering is turn it into a high-low top that I can wear with leggings or jeans.


Look how pretty this lacy detail neckline is! It's amazing how a little cut and sewing can transform something ugly into pretty.




What else would you like me to show you?

-A.



No comments:

Post a Comment