Friday, July 6, 2012

Oh Deer!

Where has the time gone? It seems like an eternity since I was over here. My life got kinda (major understatement) crazy. I ended up taking a break from just about everything, including school! But I'm back now!

I've been sewing like crazy for the past couple of days, especially now that I have my own sewing room! :)

Here is my first post back, a picture of my brand new to me deer from the 60's 

                                                                                                                                                                    



and it was only 50 cents

(:

4 comments:

  1. I love it - it is so cute! Welcome back, I know what you mean about life overtaking things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little dude is adorable - amazing how it's stood the test of time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? Although he does have what looks like a glue stain on his butt o____o LOL

      Delete