Thursday, November 18, 2010

Change! (:

So at last I have to write a new post! (: Finally I'm free of homework (until tomorrow that is) and I get a chance to update you all on what's been going on. So this semester has been pretty crazy, I never imagined I'd be swapped with homework all the time! But anyways I just wanted to give you all quick post on all the things I've done this semester and then hopefully I'll have post dedicated to my top ten thrifted things since schools started.

Hopefully, I will get around to posting more things. I have a small idea on where I want this blog to go, now to actually start working towards that goal! (:


Urban Street Bazaar - Bishop Arts District, Dallas

This is an event that occurs every month I believe, but I'm not 100% sure. There are lots of local artists and crafters from the area selling goods. You get to see the neatest things! I sadly didn't buy anything, but I did get henna done, which was pretty awesome (:





Texas State Fair - Fair Park, Dallas

The best part about the fair is all the different fried foods they have. I ate a corn dog, funnel cake, and fried oreos (: What's your favorite fair food? Mine would have to be the fried oreos!





That's about all I've done, nothing too exciting lol

Thanks for reading and I hope all is well with you!

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment