Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thrifting Trip No.5

Recently I haven't had much luck at thrift stores, thus lack of thrifting haul posts.

A few days ago I got an email from a thrift store that they were having a 99 cent sale throughout the whole store and they also sent me a $5 off after spending at least $15 coupon.

I was pretty excited and headed out to the thrift store, upon my arrival I realized I had gone to the wrong thrift store (the names are very similar), I decided to take a look anyways.

After browsing through the shirts, shoes, skirts, and accessories I hadn't found anything. I was about to leave when I realized I hadn't looked at the dresses section. I was about to give up when I came across this vintage looking brown dress. I was looking at the seams when I see the tag and realize it was an Escada dress! and it was only $3.49!!!

Used Escada dresses range from about $200-$400

So I was very happy I went to the wrong thrift store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment