Wednesday, August 24, 2016

National Thrift Day Finds '16

Last week was National Thrift Day! I didn't go out to miss the crowds, but here's my haul from the week prior. I think it still counts...

Tops:

1. RO & DE Blouse - $3.20 


What drew me to the blouse was the deep oxblood color and the high quality fabric. After doing my research, I found that you can find this brand at Nordstrom and Anthro. A top like this one typically runs about $35-$60. Since it's such a simple top, I can't wait to see all the outfits I can make out of it.


2. Mastin & Asa? Blouse - $2.40

Okay, so I can't read the label! I tried typing it several ways, but no luck. It's a great off the shoulder piece that I've worn to run errands. 


3. Vintage Kaftan Top - $2.40

I haven't decided if I like this one or not. It was one of those impulsive purchases...It has potential, so we'll see.


4. Embroidered, Lace Hem Blouse - $1.50

This one is way prettier in person! The embroidery and detailing really make it special, I think it's one of a kind. 


5. Denim Blouse - $3

If you can't tell, I'm obsessed with off the shoulder tops. I was so excited to find this one! I wore it in my last post! It's definitely a great transitional piece as well. 


Dresses:

1. Red by Valentino - $3

Words can't express how ecstatic I was to find this and to see it was my size. Red may be cheaper than the real deal, but a dress this style runs between $600-$800.


House Wear:

1. Vintage Dior for Neiman Marcus Robe - $ 2.50

I also got really lucky and found this vintage Dior robe! I think I'm going to hem to update the look. I saw a really similar one sell for $150 on Poshmark.






                                           



















                                                                  



I think I did well overall! I didn't find much, but the Valentino and Dior made up for it! Did you thrift on National Thrift Day? Did you find anything good?

-A.




No comments:

Post a Comment