Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Haskell Flash Mirror Collection // Warby Parker

Warby Parker is known for their cool frames and sunglasses. Well, they recently updated their Haskell frame by adding new colors to the flash lenses, but they're still the same frames from before. 

The frames definitely have a vintage vibe to them, which I'm all for. I love that each pair has a different personality because of the color of the flash lens. 





They added 6 new flash lens shades. I'm also really loving the fact that the actual frames are clear. It makes matching them with outfits so much easier. 

These are my favorite picks!




I feel that these blue ones would be perfect to wear out to the pool. The blue lenses and blue water will make a fun combo. People will also for sure do a double take!



This pair definitely gives a chic vibe. Perfect for wearing out when you want to be incognito. 


These light purple ones are my absolute favorite!! I think they're not too bold and not too subtle. 


The bright violet ones are perfect if you really want to stand out. They'll create a great contrast with with light colored clothing.


Which pair are your favorite?

You can find the frames here! You can also take a look at the rest of their sunglasses here.

-A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment