Monday, February 6, 2017

Thrifted Prada & Escada

Finding designer pieces at the thrift store is the best feeling ever. I don’t remember if I’ve ever written about finding my Prada coat. I’ve had it for about 3-4 years now and I scored it at Thrift Town! It was only $29! 

I remember skimming through the coats when I eyed the gorgeous olive toned coat. The fabric felt of high quality and when I look to check the size, I was stunned to see it was Prada. It was even more exciting to see it was my size. 

As for the Escada blouse, it’s one of my many thrifted pieces from them.



Coat: Prada - Thrift Town $29
Blouse: Escada - Thrifted $5
Jeans: Cotton On $25
Booties: Gap $35



What are your favorite items from the thrift store?

-A.


3 comments:

  1. wow amazing…be sure to check out my giveaway today!
    women joggers pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really genuinely and unique from every angle. I like your writing style and the concepts you are introducing the world through your precious efforts. Keep the spirits high as people like me are always in the waiting list for you to read the new blogs.
    best wholesale accessories

    ReplyDelete