Thursday, August 18, 2016

Country Concert of my Dreams Outfit

Most of you know that I don't listen to country music, but I was asked what I would wear to a country concert. 

I'm clearly not your typical Texan girl that wears western style clothes. I do have a few pieces here and there. But, I like to make it more boho/modern/vintage inspired.

So here's what I would wear:

Top: Tagless via Thrifed - $3
Jeans: Cotton On - $20
Shoes: Charlotte Russe - $36

I actually wore this outfit out to see a Vivian Maier exhibit, but it can easily be transitioned into a country concert outfit.

I feel that the chambray off the shoulder top definitely gives the look a western vibe, but is still has my style/aesthetic by paring it with the black high waisted jeans. I might even throw on a turquoise necklace for a more western look.

No western look is complete with a pair of cowgirl boots! I don't own a pair, but if I could I would want these Butterflies & Flowers boots from King Ranch Saddle Shop! They have many options, but I really love this pair! I think they'll also go great with several of my boho outfits. 


King Ranch Saddle Shop has some a super large selection of both women's and men's boots, plus all these cool other items like luggage, home decor, furniture etc.

Which are your favorite pair of boots? Is my outfit western enough?

-A.


1 comment: